Curious about what it takes to become a clinical supervisor? Have you been inspired by great supervisors and wonder what it takes to develop such skills? Need to improve your relationship with your supervisee?
Clinical Supervision is an important aspect of becoming a skilled mental health professional.
OAMHP's first supervision day is designed to eliminate the confusion and uncertainty that surrounds the entire clinical supervision process.
Who should attend: Clinical supervisors and supervisees in all stages of development.
This session will:
- Clarify the supervision process
- Demonstrate how to maintain skills in clinical supervision as you progress through your career
- Show you how to engage with your supervisor
- Explore best practices in clinical supervision
- Connect you with potential supervisees or supervisors
- OAMHP members - $225 + HST
- Non-Members - $380 + HST
- Students - $75 + HST
Date: May 12, 2023
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Chelsea Hotel Toronto, 33 Gerrard St W, Toronto, ON M5G 1Z4
Click here to book your room.
Who should attend: Clinical supervisors and supervisees in all stages of development. Registration is limited to 100 participants.
Open until Wednesday, May 10, 2023 (12 pm)
Non OAMHP Members
OAMHP Members can register through the Member's Portal