We’re excited to release the latest edition of the OAMHP produced, Psychologica magazine to our members!
This edition centres around the theme of improving access to mental health care. We’re excited to showcase articles on a variety of different topics, such as:
- The implications of accessibility and how can we improve upon it;
- Gaps in accessibility to mental health services in Canada;
- How accessibility can be supplemented in the future through recent innovations in technology;
- The need to prioritize treatment for mental health among inmates and correctional officers alike; and,
- A personal experience offering domestic violence counselling to a remote population in the Highlands of Papua New Guinea.
As a member of the OAMHP, you receive a complimentary subscription to Psychologica magazine!