2022 OAMHP Annual Conference workshop video recordings are now available
If you missed the 2022 Conference or need to earn more CECs, here’s your chance to catch up.
Register to view the following sessions' recordings:
- The Psychedelic Psychotherapy Renaissance: Evidence-based or Trendy-taboo?
- Secure parent, Secure Child; Insecure Parent, Secure Child
- Developing Your Personalized Approach to Supervision: The Contextual-Functional Approach
- Effective Therapeutic Support for Autistic and Neurodiverse Youth and Adults
- Burnout and Butterflies: Dual-Process Model Strategies for COVID-Stressed Counsellors
- Private Practice in a Post-Covid World
- Mindful Hypnotherapy and its Therapeutic Concepts, Techniques and Implications
Session descriptions are available on the Course access page.
Please note: Recordings are of live workshops and are presented for informational purposes only. All information was accurate at the time of recording.
Note: If you registered for any of the live conference sessions, you are already registered for those video recordings. You’ll receive an email with further details.